- Leading brand case study: building brands on the battlefield that is consumer engagement
- Adding value to a traditional brand through rebranding
- Leveraging entertainment marketing to elevate brand engagement
- The rise of social commerce
- Will seniors be the next vital market to look out for in China?
- How should brands best utilize KOLs in their brand strategy?
Building Magnetic Brands
In today’s competitive world it’s hard to stand out in ways that matter to customers. This is why savvy marketers are taking an innovative approach to brand strategy. They are creating newer, deeper, and more enduring connections with consumers vital to their brand’s success online and offline. How could a brand marketer build a memorable brand that truly resonates with customers? Brand Summit China, taking place on 29th August 2019 in Shanghai, will bring together over 100 key decision makers from leading brands and top agencies to dissect how to build a magnetic brand that will attract and engage the target consumer in China’s rapidly changing landscape.
What to Expect
Discover the key factors that distinguish a TOP1000 Brand from the rest
Learn what is required of a brand to become a champion of authenticity
Explore the challenges and trends that matter the most from the region's most innovative brands
2019 Conference Programme
Key topics for the 2019 programme include:
Text Livestream Partner
Head of Events Content
+65 9111 5760
Copyright © 2019 CampaignAsia. All rights reserved.